Urban style. SUV attitude.
Fusing city car agility with an SUV presence, Stonic’s carefully crafted lines create an athletic body that’s wide, low, and light enough to handle even tight urban streets.
Add advanced connectivity, a host of smart tech and a spacious interior and you have the perfect city SUV. And with four two-tone options to choose from, you’re free to create you very own street art.
Confident by design.
Exuding confidence, the Stonic impresses with a masculine yet chic design, with distinctive lines on a smooth and sculpted body along its athletic proportions.
Game Face On
Give it a spin.
Overseas model GT-Line grade shown. Australian specfications may differ.
All visuals are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
Smart Key with Push Button Start
USB Charging & 12V Power
Comfort on the Go
Own the road.
Tuned for Australia
Dynamic and reliable 1.4L MPI petrol engine provides frugality and agility for an excellent all-round performance.
For those seeking turbocharged performance, 1.0L T-GDI petrol engine is available on GT grade.
Idle Stop & Go
The Idle Stop & Go system automatically shuts off the engine when the vehicle is stationary, which help assist in improving fuel economy in heavy traffic or frequent traffic light stops.Available on GT-Line grades and manual transmissions on Sport & S grades.
Safety in check.
Pick your ride.
2 grades available.
TransmissionManual or Automatic
- Key features:
- 8" LCD Touchscreen infotainment system
- Bluetooth®[B] multi-connection
- AEB (Car/Pedestrian/Cyclist) with FCWS (Forward Collision Warning System)*
- Rear view camera with dynamic parking guidelines
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)*
- Lane Following Assist (LFA)*
- Driver Attention Alert+ (DAA+)
- 17" alloy wheels
- Smart Key with Push Button Start
- Heated & electric folding outside door mirrors
- Satelllite navigation
- Idle Stop & Go (manual transmission only)
TransmissionDual Clutch Transmission
- Key Features:
- In addition to Sport:
- 1.0L Turbo GDI engine
- GT-Line exterior body kit
- Drive Mode System (Eco, Normal, Sport)
- Premium seats
- Sports steering wheel
- LED bi-function headlamps
- LED daytime running lights (DRL)
- LED front fog light
- Sunroof (only on one-tone exterior colours)
- Climate control
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention. For more information about Kia's safety systems, please see your local Kia dealer or refer to your Kia vehicle's owner's manual.
- [A]Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- [B]Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Not all mobile phones compatible with the vehicle's Bluetooth® and multimedia system
- [C]Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 8 years). Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au/owners/warranty.html